Who are we?
We are Eckhart Tolle Contacts UK (also referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’). For contact details please refer to our Contact Us page
Our commitment to privacy
Your privacy is important to us. This notice is intended to help you understand the information we collect in connection with the services we provide and how we use and process it
This privacy notice, together with our terms and conditions and cookies policy, set out the way we collect, use, share, store and safeguard your personal data, and the reasons for doing that. It also sets out below your individual rights; in summary these include your right to know what data is held about you, how this data is processed and how you can place restrictions on the use of your data
Your personal data – what is it and how do we collect it?
Personal data is any information relating to a natural person who is identifiable, either directly or indirectly, from that data. This may include name and contact details, any messages or information provided to us, and details related to any services we have provided
We collect this personal data from your interaction with our website, from your email communications, from telephone conversations or texts and from face to face conversations
Where you disclose the personal data of others, you must ensure you are entitled to do so
What do we use your personal data for?
We use your personal data only for the following purposes:
- to process contact and informational data which is published on our 'Groupfinder' page;
- to process requests made through our website contact form or by personal email; and
- to maintain our own records.
How do we process your personal data?
We control the processing of your data:
- by not collecting or retaining unnecessary or excessive amounts of data;
- by keeping your data up to date;
- by storing and destroying it securely;
- by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure; and
- by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
The legal basis for our processing of your personal data is:
- by your submission of our contact form (or personal email) requesting publication of, or amendment to, or removal of, contact and informational data on our 'Goupfinder' page, your consent to process and retain personal data included within your submission;
- by your submission of our contact form (or personal email), requesting information; and
- to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared with authorised third parties in the following circumstances:
- Eckhart Tolle Contacts UK will not share your unpublished personal data with any third parties except as set out in this section;
- to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject; and
- in any other circumstances, only with your explicit consent.
Protecting your data
We will take all appropriate technical and organisational steps to protect the confidentiality, integrity, availability and authenticity of your data, including when sharing your data with authorised third parties
How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data:
- provided in respect of publication of contact and informational data on our 'Groupfinder' page, will be kept until either we are requested by the originator to delete it, or the reason for its provision has been concluded;
- provided through the contact form or personal emails (whether generated from website links or not), until the reason for its provision has been concluded; and
- provided specifically for inclusion on our 'Experiences' page will be retained indefinitely.
Your rights and your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data (unless subject to an exemption under current Regulations) and may exercise them at any time:
- the right to request a copy of any personal data which we hold about you;
- the right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- the right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data;
- the right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
- the right, where applicable, to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller (known as the right to data portability);
- the right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request that a restriction is placed on further processing;
- the right, (where applicable), to object to the processing of personal data; and
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office. You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or at the Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF or via email from their website at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/.
Communication or actions through external social media platforms that we participate on are subject to the privacy policies and terms and conditions of the respective social media platforms
You are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate/engage on them with due care and caution with regard to your own privacy and personal details. We will never ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact us by either phone or email
This website uses social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the respective social media platforms. You are advised before using such social sharing buttons that you do so at your own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page through your social media platform account
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please, in the first instance, contact us by , or use the form on our Contact Us page